It's November and we are all looking forwards to the Christmas Fair.
We hope to see you soon.
- Plan your visit and view a list of stallholders.
- Buy Christmas Puddings to collect at the Fair.
- Buy raffle tickets to support this year's chosen charity.
24 November 2024
The Master, Staff and Friends of Dulwich College are delighted to announce that the College will once again be hosting the Christmas Fair on 24th November 2024 from 10.30am-3.30pm. Our regular visitors and stallholders will know what an enjoyable day this will be. This event generates great publicity through local press, online and advertising.
In 2024 we will once again be hosting the event in the iconic Barry Buildings, cloisters and courtyards. Father Christmas will be paying us a visit and there will be plenty to keep children occupied in the KidsZone in the Auditorium. Please note that dogs are not permitted on site.
We typically welcome about 2000 visitors and host over 120 stalls selling fantastic and diverse products so bag all your Christmas gifts in one go at the Dulwich College Christmas Fair.
The Dulwich College Christmas Fair is run entirely by volunteers and we do our best to get back to you in good time but please bear with us if we are a little slow in responding.
This year’s timetable for applications is:
- March 16, 2024 - Open for applications
- May 11, 2024 - Deadline for applications
- During late May and early June - All stall holder applications reviewed by the Fair Committee
- June 15, 2024 - All applicants told whether or not their application for a stall has been successful or whether they are on the reserve list.
- July 27, 2024 - Payment deadline
- September 14, 2024 - Reserve offers made
- September 21, 2024 - Payment deadline for reserve offers
Sign up to our mailing list to receive an invitation to apply.