It's November and we are all looking forwards to the Christmas Fair.
We hope to see you soon.
- Plan your visit and view a list of stallholders.
- Buy Christmas Puddings to collect at the Fair.
- Buy raffle tickets to support this year's chosen charity.
26 November 2023
The Master, Staff and Friends of Dulwich College are delighted to announce that the College will once again be hosting the Christmas Fair on 26th November 2023 from 11.30am-4pm. Our regular visitors and stallholders will know what an enjoyable day this will be. This event generates great publicity through local press, online and advertising.
In 2023 we will once again be hosting the event in the iconic Barry Buildings, cloisters and courtyards. Father Christmas will be paying us a visit and there will be plenty to keep children occupied in the KidsZone in the Auditorium. Please note that dogs are not permitted on site.
We typically welcome about 2000 visitors and host over 100 stalls selling fantastic and diverse products so bag all your Christmas gifts in one go at the Dulwich College Christmas Fair.
The Dulwich College Christmas fair is run entirely by volunteers and we do our best to get back to you in good time but please bear with us if we are a little slow in responding.
This year’s timetable for applications is:
- March 18, 2023 - Open for applications
- May 13, 2023 - Deadline for applications
- During June - All stall holder applications reviewed by the Fair Committee
- June 24, 2023 - All applicants told whether or not their application for a stall has been successful or whether they are on the reserve list.
- July 29, 2023 - Payment deadline
- September 16, 2023 - Reserve offers made
- September 23, 2023 - Payment deadline for reserve offers
Sign up to our mailing list to receive an invitation to apply.