Please note that the stall sizes provided are total floor space and that stall holders will not be able to “overflow” their space. If you need extra space for displays, stands or clothes racks, please apply for a Medium or Large stall.
Saturday set-up or drop off is not permitted. No signage or other materials can be affixed to the fabric of the building. Please see set-up and parking.
- Standard - total floor space of 6 ft wide x 5 ft. We provide 1 x 6 ft x 2 ft trestle table.
- Medium - total floor space of 9 ft wide x 5 ft. We provide 1 x 6 ft x 2 ft trestle table.
- Large - these stalls are all bespoke in layout but will all offer a minimum of 12ft of table frontage. We provide 2 x 6 ft x 2 ft trestle table.
- Outside Pitch (WITHOUT COVER, FURNITURE OR POWER) - total floor space of 3m x 3m. Stallholders must provide their own furniture and gazebo. The pitches are outdoors and there will be no refund in the event of change of mind due to adverse weather
- Street Food Market - Coffee / Drinks Van, Standard Gazebo or Medium-sized Vehicle no bigger than 3m x 3m, Large / Double Gazebo or Vehicle no bigger than 5.5m x 5.5m. Stallholders must provide their own furniture and gazebo. These sites are outdoors and there will be no refund in the event of change of mind due to adverse weather
Please see the site map and room layouts for full details of our locations and capacities.
Power, Parking, WiFi & Mobile coverage
Power Supply is very limited at the College and is only available to some of our Inside stalls. You will be be invited to apply for power but you should be aware that it is probable that we will not be able to satisfy your request.
A 13 amp socket for table lights and other low power equipment is charged at £25 in addition to the stall fee. A 16 amp supply is charged at £30 in addition to the stall fee. Should you require a higher power requirement, please note in your application and we will confirm if it is available, and the cost of supply. No halogen lights are permitted.
This year a drop-off facility will be provided for stallholders who have purchased onsite parking - see set-up and parking.
Vehicles will remain static on site for the duration of the event. Spaces will be charged at £10 for a standard car, and £20 for a larger vehicle or van.
|Type of Stall||STall Price||Table|
|Standard||£110||1 x 6ft x 2ft trestle|
|Medium||£150||1 x 6ft x 2ft trestle|
|Large||£200||2 x 6ft x 2ft trestle|
|Street Food Market - Coffee/Drinks Van||£100||None|
|Street Food Market - Standard Gazebo or Medium-sized Vehicle no bigger than 3m x 3m||£150||None|
|Street Food Market - Large/Double Gazebo no bigger than 5.5m x 5.5m||£250||None|
|Outside Pitch (WITHOUT COVER, FURNITURE OR POWER)||£ 75||None|
Programme and Website Listings
Included in the Stall fee is a listing in the online Fair Programme, accessible via QR code on the day and on the Fair website.
This will include:
- Company name
- Stall Location
- Email address
- Website URL and hyperlink
- Brief description of products and services
Optional Additional Charges
|Mains power supply - 1 x 13 Amp socket for standard table lights and other low power equipment||£25|
|Mains power supply - 1 x 16 Amp supply for higher power equipment||£30|
|Onsite Parking for one standard car||£10|
|Onsite Parking for a large car or van||£20|
|Friends of Dulwich College/Boys' Stalls (Power Supply - 1 x 13A)||£0|
|Friends of Dulwich College/Boys' Stalls (Power Supply - 1 x 16A)||£0|
|Friends of Dulwich College/Boys' Stalls (Onsite Parking for one standard car)||£0|
|Friends of Dulwich College/Boys' Stalls (Onsite Parking for one large car or van)||£0|